The effects of a master's program on teachers' science instruction: Results from classroom observations, teacher reports, and student surveys
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 219–249, February 2014
How to Cite
Copur-Gencturk, Y., Hug, B. and Lubienski, S. T. (2014), The effects of a master's program on teachers' science instruction: Results from classroom observations, teacher reports, and student surveys. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 219–249. doi: 10.1002/tea.21135
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
- US Department of Education Mathematics and Science Partnerships Program CFDA-84.366B NCLB Title II Part B and the Illinois State Board of Education. Grant Number: 4938-70
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!