The effects of a master's program on teachers' science instruction: Results from classroom observations, teacher reports, and student surveys
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 219–249, February 2014
How to Cite
Copur-Gencturk, Y., Hug, B. and Lubienski, S. T. (2014), The effects of a master's program on teachers' science instruction: Results from classroom observations, teacher reports, and student surveys. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 219–249. doi: 10.1002/tea.21135
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
- US Department of Education Mathematics and Science Partnerships Program CFDA-84.366B NCLB Title II Part B and the Illinois State Board of Education. Grant Number: 4938-70
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!