The effects of a master's program on teachers' science instruction: Results from classroom observations, teacher reports, and student surveys
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 219–249, February 2014
How to Cite
Copur-Gencturk, Y., Hug, B. and Lubienski, S. T. (2014), The effects of a master's program on teachers' science instruction: Results from classroom observations, teacher reports, and student surveys. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 219–249. doi: 10.1002/tea.21135
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
- US Department of Education Mathematics and Science Partnerships Program CFDA-84.366B NCLB Title II Part B and the Illinois State Board of Education. Grant Number: 4938-70
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.