Measuring students' continuing motivation for science learning
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 497–522, April 2014
How to Cite
Fortus, D. and Vedder-Weiss, D. (2014), Measuring students' continuing motivation for science learning. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 497–522. doi: 10.1002/tea.21136
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: ISF25/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!