Experimental evaluations of elementary science programs: A best-evidence synthesis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 870–901, September 2014
How to Cite
Slavin, R. E., Lake, C., Hanley, P. and Thurston, A. (2014), Experimental evaluations of elementary science programs: A best-evidence synthesis. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 870–901. doi: 10.1002/tea.21139
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DRL-1019306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!