Terri Patchen and Dennis W. Smithenry contributed equally to this study.
Diversifying instruction and shifting authority: A cultural historical activity theory (CHAT) analysis of classroom participant structures
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 606–634, May 2014
How to Cite
Patchen, T. and Smithenry, D. W. (2014), Diversifying instruction and shifting authority: A cultural historical activity theory (CHAT) analysis of classroom participant structures. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 606–634. doi: 10.1002/tea.21140
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Spencer Foundation. Grant Number: 20060087
This article has been cited by:
- 2More Than Just Chemistry: The Impact of a Collaborative Participant Structure on Student Perceptions of Science, Research in Science Education, 2015, 45, 1, 75, ,