What matters in college for retaining aspiring scientists and engineers from underrepresented racial groups
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 555–580, May 2014
How to Cite
Chang, M. J., Sharkness, J., Hurtado, S. and Newman, C. B. (2014), What matters in college for retaining aspiring scientists and engineers from underrepresented racial groups. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 555–580. doi: 10.1002/tea.21146
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Numbers: R01 GMO71968-01, R01 GMO71968-05
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0757076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!