Assessment of uncertainty-infused scientific argumentation
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 581–605, May 2014
How to Cite
Lee, H.-S., Liu, O. L., Pallant, A., Roohr, K. C., Pryputniewicz, S. and Buck, Z. E. (2014), Assessment of uncertainty-infused scientific argumentation. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 581–605. doi: 10.1002/tea.21147
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0929774, 1220756
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!