Effectiveness of a curricular and professional development intervention at improving elementary teachers' science content knowledge and student achievement outcomes: Year 1 results
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 635–658, May 2014
How to Cite
Diamond, B. S., Maerten-Rivera, J., Rohrer, R. E. and Lee, O. (2014), Effectiveness of a curricular and professional development intervention at improving elementary teachers' science content knowledge and student achievement outcomes: Year 1 results. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 635–658. doi: 10.1002/tea.21148
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- Institute of Education Sciences, U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: R305A090281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!