The synergistic effect of affective factors on student learning outcomes
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1084–1101, October 2014
How to Cite
Jack, B. M., Lin, H.-s. and Yore, L. D. (2014), The synergistic effect of affective factors on student learning outcomes. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 1084–1101. doi: 10.1002/tea.21153
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC100-2511-S-110-004-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!