Exploring the influence of learning progressions in two teacher communities
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 982–1020, October 2014
How to Cite
Furtak, E. M. and Heredia, S. C. (2014), Exploring the influence of learning progressions in two teacher communities. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 982–1020. doi: 10.1002/tea.21156
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0953375
- Research Fellowship, Knowles Science Teaching Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!