Exploring the influence of learning progressions in two teacher communities
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 982–1020, October 2014
How to Cite
Furtak, E. M. and Heredia, S. C. (2014), Exploring the influence of learning progressions in two teacher communities. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 982–1020. doi: 10.1002/tea.21156
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0953375
- Research Fellowship, Knowles Science Teaching Foundation
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|tea21156-sm-0001-SuppTab-S1.doc||46K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|tea21156-sm-0001-SuppTab-S2.doc||37K||Supporting Information Table 2.|
|tea21156-sm-0001-SuppTab-S3.doc||35K||Supporting Information Table 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.