Author Note: This research was conducted both at the University of Victoria and in the Griffith Institute for Educational Research.
Science language Wanted Alive: Through the dialectical/dialogical lens of Vygotsky and the Bakhtin circle
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1049–1083, October 2014
How to Cite
Roth, W.-M. (2014), Science language Wanted Alive: Through the dialectical/dialogical lens of Vygotsky and the Bakhtin circle. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 51: 1049–1083. doi: 10.1002/tea.21158
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!