Experiments, demonstrations, and other types of first-hand experiences: A classification and definition of terms
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1963 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 85–88, March 1963
How to Cite
Eccles, P. J. (1963), Experiments, demonstrations, and other types of first-hand experiences: A classification and definition of terms. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 1: 85–88. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660010118
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!