The research upon which this paper is based was done with the support and assistance of the Frontiers of Science Foundation of Oklahoma, Inc. Dr. Eenner is Director of Teacher Services for that Organization.
Science, engineering, and technology as the junior high student understands them†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1963 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 89–94, March 1963
How to Cite
Renner, J. W. (1963), Science, engineering, and technology as the junior high student understands them. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 1: 89–94. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660010119
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!