The effectiveness of a unified science in the high school curriculum
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1963 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 302–314, December 1963
How to Cite
Slesnick, I. L. (1963), The effectiveness of a unified science in the high school curriculum. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 1: 302–314. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660010410
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!