The science curriculum improvement study
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1964 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 293–303, December 1964
How to Cite
Karplus, R. (1964), The science curriculum improvement study. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 2: 293–303. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660020406
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!