Science as mind-affected and mind-effecting inquiry
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1966 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 127–136, September 1966
How to Cite
Casteel, J. D. and Yager, R. E. (1966), Science as mind-affected and mind-effecting inquiry. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 4: 127–136. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660040303
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!