Presented at the Annual Meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching, Chicago, Illinois, February 11, 1968.
Effectiveness and effects of ESSP astronomy materials—an illustrative study of evaluation in a curriculum development project†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1969 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 64–75, March 1969
How to Cite
Klopper, L. E. (1969), Effectiveness and effects of ESSP astronomy materials—an illustrative study of evaluation in a curriculum development project. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 6: 64–75. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660060114
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!