This study was carried out within the frame-Work of the Israel Science Teaching Center (BSCS-Adaptation Project), funded by the Israel Ministry of Education and Culture. Test and item-analyses were done at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem Computation Center. Items were edited for scientific accuracy by Prof. Alexandra Poljakoff-Mayber, Dept. of Plant Physiology at the Hebrew University, and Director, The Israel Science Teaching Center.
An evaluation of the attained development of the intellectual skills needed for “Understanding of the nature of scientific enquiry” by B.S.C.S. pupils in Israel†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1970 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 141–151, June 1970
How to Cite
Jungwirth, E. (1970), An evaluation of the attained development of the intellectual skills needed for “Understanding of the nature of scientific enquiry” by B.S.C.S. pupils in Israel. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 7: 141–151. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660070210
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!