This paper is based in part on a doctoral dissertation presented to the faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Texas at Austin by one of the authors (A.H.)
The effect of instruction on the acquisition of conservation of volume†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1970 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 371–375, December 1970
How to Cite
Howe, A. C. and Butts, D. P. (1970), The effect of instruction on the acquisition of conservation of volume. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 7: 371–375. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660070411
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!