The authors express their appreciation to Lawrence J. Victor for his thoughtful comments on the manuscript.
A note on using curriculum models to analyze the child's concept of weight†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1970 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 377–381, December 1970
How to Cite
Johnson, P. E. and Murray, F. B. (1970), A note on using curriculum models to analyze the child's concept of weight. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 7: 377–381. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660070412
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!