This paper is baaed upon research carried out while the author was a summer fellow at Educational Testing Service, Princeton, New Jersey. The author would like to acknowledge Donald Malcolm and Raymond Thompson for their help and support in conducting this research and also to thank John R. Kolb for making helpful criticisms of an earlier draft of this manuscript.
A comparison of cognitive performance of PSSC and Non-PSSC physics students†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1971 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 85–90, March 1971
How to Cite
Wasik, J. L. (1971), A comparison of cognitive performance of PSSC and Non-PSSC physics students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 8: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660080113
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!