Success in an independent study science course at the college level as related to intellective, personality, and biographical variables
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1971 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 225–229, September 1971
How to Cite
Szabo, M. and Feldhusen, J. F. (1971), Success in an independent study science course at the college level as related to intellective, personality, and biographical variables. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 8: 225–229. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660080304
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- US. Office of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!