The CAI project is funded under Title I and III, ESEA 1985; Budget Number 011-04-560, Office of Federal Programs, Thomas Rosica, Executive Director. Recognition is accorded to Sylvia Charp, Project Director.
Effects of learner characteristics on pupil performance in a computer-assisted instruction (CAI) biology program†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1971 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 379–384, December 1971
How to Cite
Davidoff, S. H., Diamond, J. J. and Fishman, R. J. (1971), Effects of learner characteristics on pupil performance in a computer-assisted instruction (CAI) biology program. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 8: 379–384. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660080413
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!