Presented at the National Association for Research in Science Teaching meeting, Chicago Ill., April 6, 1972. Sponsored by the Educational Resources Information Center of the United States Office of Education and The Ohio State University. This publication was prepared pursuant to a contract with the Office of Education, United States Department of Helth, Education, and Welfare. Contractors undertaking such projects under Government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their judgment in professional and technical matters. Points of view or opinions do not, therefore, necessarily represent official Office of Education position or policy.
Can research provide a rationale for the study of science?†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1973 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 227–233, September 1973
How to Cite
Broudy, H. S. (1973), Can research provide a rationale for the study of science?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 10: 227–233. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660100306
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!