The four figures reproduced in this paper are from “Teaching Science as Continuous Inquiry” by Mary Budd Rowe. Copyright © 1973 by McGraw-Hill, Inc. Used with permission of McGraw-Hill Book Company.
Reflections on wait-time: Some methodological questions†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1974 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 263–279, September 1974
How to Cite
Rowe, M. B. (1974), Reflections on wait-time: Some methodological questions. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 11: 263–279. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660110309
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!