The concepts of electromagnetism: A study of the internal representation of external structures
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1976 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 517–524, November 1976
How to Cite
Preece, P. F. W. (1976), The concepts of electromagnetism: A study of the internal representation of external structures. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 13: 517–524. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660130606
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!