Learning for mastery versus personalized system of instruction: A comparison of remediation strategies with secondary school chemistry students
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1977 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 515–524, November 1977
How to Cite
Swanson, D. H. and Denton, J. J. (1977), Learning for mastery versus personalized system of instruction: A comparison of remediation strategies with secondary school chemistry students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 14: 515–524. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660140605
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!