Utilization of the elementary science study with educable mentally retarded students
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1978 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 281–286, July 1978
How to Cite
Davies, J. M. and Ball, D. W. (1978), Utilization of the elementary science study with educable mentally retarded students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 15: 281–286. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660150408
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!