Science teacher types: A study of beliefs about the importance of specific teaching behaviors
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1979 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 269–274, May 1979
How to Cite
Horak, W. J. and Lunetta, V. N. (1979), Science teacher types: A study of beliefs about the importance of specific teaching behaviors. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 16: 269–274. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660160315
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!