Comments and Criticism
Comments on Campbell's “reading comprehension of teachers”
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1980 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 595–597, November 1980
How to Cite
Stewart, J. and Yeotis, C. (1980), Comments on Campbell's “reading comprehension of teachers”. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 17: 595–597. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660170613
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Experimental and quasi-experimental designs for research. Chicago: Rand McNally, 1966. , &
- A comparative study of the effectiveness of process skills instruction on reading comprehension of preservice and inservice elementary teacher. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 1979, 16, 123–127.
- How may units of measurement be safely ignored? Journal of Educational Measurement, 1964, 1, 19–22.
- Experimental and quasi-experimental designs. Chicago: Rand McNally, 1969. , &
- The evaluation of change: New evidence. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 1978, 38, 959–977.
- Developments in latent trait theory: Models, technical issues, and applications. Review of Educational Research, 1978, 4, 467–510. , , , , &
- A paradox in the interpretation of group comparisons. Psychological Bulletin, 1967, 5, 304–305.