Structural representations of students' knowledge before and after science instruction
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 97–111, March 1981
How to Cite
Champagne, A. B., Klopfer, L. E., Desena, A. T. and Squires, D. A. (1981), Structural representations of students' knowledge before and after science instruction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 18: 97–111. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660180202
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!