Sex-role stereotyping by high school females in science
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1981 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 209–219, May 1981
How to Cite
Vockell, E. L. and Lobonc, S. (1981), Sex-role stereotyping by high school females in science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 18: 209–219. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660180304
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!