Comments and Criticism
Comment on “effects of a televised science in-service program on attitudes of elementary teachers”
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 531–532, September 1982
How to Cite
Koballa, T. R. (1982), Comment on “effects of a televised science in-service program on attitudes of elementary teachers”. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 19: 531–532. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660190612
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Educational Technology, 1972, August, 34–39. An evolving theory of instruction.
- Communication and persuasion. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1953. , , &
- Credibility and persuasion: A sociopsychological approach to changing the energy attitudes of preservice elementary school science teachers. Manuscript submitted for publication, 1981. , &
- Persuade, mandate and reward: A supervisor's model for changing the science attitudes of inservice elementary school teachers. Unpublished manuscript. The Pennsylvania State University, 1981.
- Social psychology. Monterey: Brooks/Cole Publishing Company, 1977.
- Influencing attitudes and changing behavior. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1977. , , &