Comments and Criticism
Comments on Shayer and Wylam's search for developmental stages
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 621–623, October 1982
How to Cite
Erickson, G. (1982), Comments on Shayer and Wylam's search for developmental stages. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 19: 621–623. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660190712
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1982
- The development of the concepts of heat and temperature in 10–13 year olds. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 1981, 18 (5), 419–434. , &
- Developmental implications of science teaching: Early Adolescence. Columbus, Ohio: ERIC Monograph, 1978.
- Inhelder and Piaget's The growth of logical thinking. I. A psychologist's viewpoint. British Journal of Psychology, 1959, 50, 363–370.
- Construct validity in psychological tests. Psychological Bulletin, 1955, 52, 281–302. , &
- Inhelder and Piaget's growth of logical thinking: A logician's viewpoint. British Journal of Psychology, 1960, 51, 1, 75–84.
- Has Piaget's construct of formal operational thinking any utility? British Journal of Educational Psychology, 1979, 49, 265–276.
- Group tests of cognitive development: Ideals and a realization. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 1979, 18 (2), 157–168. , , &