From J. A. Vicks, An Analysis of the Relationship Between Selected Student Characteristics and the Effectiveness of a Personalized System of Instruction in Biology on the Achievement of Junior College Freshmen, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Mississippi State University, 1979.
A comparison of the personalized system of instruction and a conventional biology course on the achievement of junior college freshmen†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 659–664, November 1982
How to Cite
Gifford, V. D. and Vicks, J. (1982), A comparison of the personalized system of instruction and a conventional biology course on the achievement of junior college freshmen. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 19: 659–664. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660190805
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!