From H.G. Lang, “An Investigation of the Reliability of a Criterion-Referenced Test in Science: Implications for Individualized Educational Planning for Handicapped Students,” unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 1979.
Criterion-referenced tests in science: An investigation of reliability, validity, and standards-setting†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1982 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 665–674, November 1982
How to Cite
Lang, H. G. (1982), Criterion-referenced tests in science: An investigation of reliability, validity, and standards-setting. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 19: 665–674. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660190806
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!