Thirty studies involving the “scientific attitude inventory”: What confidence can we have in this instrument?
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 141–162, 1983
How to Cite
Munby, H. (1983), Thirty studies involving the “scientific attitude inventory”: What confidence can we have in this instrument?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 20: 141–162. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660200206
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!