The relationship among college science student achievement, engaged time, and personal characteristics
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 357–366, 1983
How to Cite
Johnson, T. F. and Butts, D. P. (1983), The relationship among college science student achievement, engaged time, and personal characteristics. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 20: 357–366. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660200410
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!