This paper is based in part on the unpublished Ph.D. thesis of M. G. Hewson. This paper was presented at the NARST Annual Meeting, 1981.
Effect of instruction using students' prior knowledge and conceptual change strategies on science learning†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 731–743, 1983
How to Cite
Hewson, M. G. and Hewson, P. W. (1983), Effect of instruction using students' prior knowledge and conceptual change strategies on science learning. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 20: 731–743. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660200804
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!