Development of seriation and its relation to the achievement of inferential transitivity
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 1983 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 781–794, 1983
How to Cite
Clark, J. V. (1983), Development of seriation and its relation to the achievement of inferential transitivity. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 20: 781–794. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660200808
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!