Individual differences: A third component in problem-solving instruction
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 71–82, January 1984
How to Cite
Ronning, R. R., McCurdy, D. and Ballinger, R. (1984), Individual differences: A third component in problem-solving instruction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 21: 71–82. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660210109
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 1983
- NSF. Grant Number: SED-78-17384
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!