This study was supported in part by provincial funds administered through the Alberta Advisory Committee for Educational Research and the University Grants Committee.
Differential effects of verbal aptitude and study questions on comprehension of science concepts†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 143–150, February 1984
How to Cite
Holliday, W. G., Whittaker, H. G. and Loose, K. D. (1984), Differential effects of verbal aptitude and study questions on comprehension of science concepts. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 21: 143–150. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660210206
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!