A paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the National Association for Research on Science Teaching, The Abbey, Fontana, Wisconsin, April 5–8, 1982. Research reported here was partially supported by the Florida Research & Development Council (FERDC), Sanibel, Florida, March 1982.
Attention and curiosity in museums†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 357–363, April 1984
How to Cite
Koran, J. J., Morrison, L., Lehman, J. R., Koran, M. L. and Gandara, L. (1984), Attention and curiosity in museums. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 21: 357–363. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660210403
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!