TCIQ: An identification by intensity and frequency of “potent” testing cues in science
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1984 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 609–621, September 1984
How to Cite
Kermis, W. J. (1984), TCIQ: An identification by intensity and frequency of “potent” testing cues in science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 21: 609–621. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660210607
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!