Funding for the survey was partially provided by the National Association of Biology Teachers. The authors wish to thank both NABT and its Role and Status of Women in Biology Committee for their cooperation and help. The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors, not of the National Association of Biology Teachers.
Professional equity as reported by biology teachers†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 241–251, March 1985
How to Cite
Douglas, C. B., Matyas, M. L. and Kahle, J. B. (1985), Professional equity as reported by biology teachers. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 22: 241–251. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660220306
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!