An assessment of the impact of science experiences on the career choices of male and female biology students
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 385–394, May 1985
How to Cite
Kahle, J. B., Matyas, M. L. and Cho, H.-H. (1985), An assessment of the impact of science experiences on the career choices of male and female biology students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 22: 385–394. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660220502
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 1984
- National Science Board. Grant Number: 83-SD-0798
- National Association of Biology Teachers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!