This article is based on a paper presented at the annual meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching, New Orleans, Louisiana, April 29, 1984. Reanalysis of the data uncovered a computer error which slightly changed some F-values. The results remain largely unchanged.
The effects of reasoning, use of models, sex type, and their interactions on posttest achievement in chemical bonding after constant instruction†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 437–447, May 1985
How to Cite
Staver, J. R. and Halsted, D. A. (1985), The effects of reasoning, use of models, sex type, and their interactions on posttest achievement in chemical bonding after constant instruction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 22: 437–447. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660220506
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!