Concept mapping, vee mapping, and achievement: Results of a field study with black high school students
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1985 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 663–673, October 1985
How to Cite
Lehman, J. D., Carter, C. and Kahle, J. B. (1985), Concept mapping, vee mapping, and achievement: Results of a field study with black high school students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 22: 663–673. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660220706
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!