A comparison of the actual and preferred classroom learning environment in biology and chemistry as perceived by high school students
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1986 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 189–199, March 1986
How to Cite
Hofstein, A. and Lazarowitz, R. (1986), A comparison of the actual and preferred classroom learning environment in biology and chemistry as perceived by high school students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 23: 189–199. doi: 10.1002/tea.3660230303
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!